As the Association for Solidarity with the Physically Disabled, we attach great importance to the security of your personal data.
In the processing of personal data, at first, to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals to privacy and to real and legal persons who process personal data for the purpose of determining the obligations of the Law No. 6698 on protection of personal data which is issued (“KVKK”), under in his capacity as an organization responsible for the data security, especially in accordance with the principle of protection of fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals to privacy, transmit, or method in the assembly with the procedures specified in the header of your personal data acquired identity belonging to you, communication, camera images, and audio-visual records, demographic information, occupation, and education level, including the information for legal and your biometric data, health data, including any personal and/or private information and qualified personal to your documents and other data of the shapes of the receipt of your instructional objectives of your personal data, we wish to inform you about your rights and legal reasons.
Under the law of personal data protection law No. 6698;
defined as “all kinds of information related to an identified or identifiable natural person”,
processing is ;
“personal data fully or partially automated, with the record to be part of any data recording system or non-automatic means obtaining, recording, storage, preservation, alteration, rearrangement, disclosure, transfer, acquisition, can be obtained, making the classification or use is defined as any operation that is performed on the data such as the Prevention of”.
The association will record and archive your personal information necessary to provide our services to you, and is authorized if necessary 3.we will share it with people / institutions and process it in the ways specified in the Personal Data Law. For these reasons, we inform you about our mutual rights and obligations and request your explicit consent.
1.PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA CONTROLLER
Our Association, in terms of personal data, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”) 10. in order to fulfill the lighting obligation in Article 3, the following explanations are provided by the people who are in contact with our association and who use our website. we bring it to the attention of people. Our Association reserves the right to update the text of the Statement on the Protection of this Personal Data at any time within the framework of changes that may be made to the current legislation.
As the Association, in order to provide our services to you in the capacity of data controller; We inform you that we will process your personal data listed below.
- Your identity information (Name, Surname, Turkish Identity Number, Date and Place of Birth, Marital Status, Driver's License Information)
- Contact information (Address, Phone numbers, E-mail address, vehicle license plate number, etc.)
- Closed circuit camera images located in the general areas of the association,
- Shared suggestions, comment texts, survey answers for the evaluation of our services
- IP addresses obtained during the use of the website,
2.THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL REASON FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Execution of association services
- Providing information about appointments,
- Sharing the requested information with public institutions and organizations, non-governmental organizations,
- Planning and managing the internal functioning of the association,
- Conducting an analysis to improve the association's services,
- Ensuring that it carries out its activities in its fields with the education / training institutions in cooperation,
- Responding to questions and complaints about the association's services,
- Supply of medicines, medical devices, battery-powered and manual wheelchairs for the disabled Jul,
- Participation in campaigns and providing campaign information by Marketing, Media and Communication, Call Center departments
- Designing and communicating special content, concrete and abstract benefits on web and mobile channels,
- Ensuring that the data is kept accurate and up-to-date,
- Planning and execution of promotional, marketing and campaign activities,
- Fulfilling the requirements of the contracts we have concluded,
- Quality standards, recording and auditing of communications, communications and transactions,
- Keeping notifications such as complaints, requests, suggestions under record,
- Evaluating and proposing solutions to requests and complaints made via social media,
- Ensuring the use of Internet access,
- To provide better and reliable service and to be able to maintain it without interruption,
- Fulfillment of the administrative and legal obligations of the Association and all our contracts, including the product and service contracts we have signed, as required,
- it constitutes the purpose of processing personal data.
- Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, Civil Code No. 4721, Law on Associations No. 5253, Regulation on the Law on Associations, the Association's Charter and other relevant legislation,
it constitutes legal reasons.
Personal data cannot be processed without the explicit consent of the person concerned. But;
a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws.
b) The fact that a person who is unable to disclose his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally valid is mandatory for the protection of his or someone else's life or body integrity.
c) It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract.
ç) It is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill his legal obligation.
d) The fact that the person concerned has been made public by himself.
e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right.
f) Provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed, the data may be processed without the explicit consent of the data subject in cases where data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Of persons, race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion and sect, or other beliefs, costume and clothing, Association or trade union membership, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, biometric and genetic data with data on special personal data.
Special qualified personal data cannot be processed without the explicit consent of the data subject..
Private personal data other than health and sexual life may be processed without seeking the explicit consent of the person concerned in the cases stipulated by law. That is related to health and sexual life of the personal data, however, Public Health Protection, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, treatment and care services execution, for the purposes of the planning and management of health services financing, or competent persons under the obligation of confidentiality by the institution without requiring the express consent of the person concerned can be processed.
3.THE TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Subject to the conditions set out in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data;
- T.C. Ministries and related official units affiliated to Ministries, local governments and official units affiliated to local governments, Civil Society Relations Directorates, all these institutions and organizations if requested by the official persons assigned by these authorities or persons, personal data,
- With our domestic and foreign affiliated institutions and organizations,
- With our branches and domestic and foreign representative offices,
- Working with legal representatives and third parties who have been consulted, authorized, including lawyers, consultants, auditors,
- Cooperation with domestic / foreign organizations and other third parties and their legal representatives, from whom services are received on a contractual basis to carry out the activities of the Association,
can be shared.
4.COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data, all kinds of notifications made to the association, interviews, depending on the nature of the service provided, call center, switchboard, internet, mobile applications, physical spaces and similar channels in oral, visual, written or electronic environment, are collected within the scope of the purposes mentioned above.
5.SECURITY MEASURES TAKEN IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
Our association, which carries out data processing activities such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, transferring, taking over, making available, classifying or preventing the use of your personal data in the capacity of data controller;
a) To prevent the unlawful processing of your personal data,
b) To prevent unlawful access to personal data,
c) Jul is responsible for taking all kinds of technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to ensure the protection of personal data, and these measures are taken to the maximum extent.
In October October, additional security measures determined by the Personal Data Protection Board and not limited to the following are taken in the processing of special qualified personal data.
Our employees are trained on information security, personal privacy, protection, confidentiality and storage of personal data. The corporate policy and procedure of our association are written about personal data security. Personal data is destroyed when the purpose of using it disappears. Our systems containing personal data are routinely checked. Contracts are concluded with the data processors from whom the service is received. Current software is used. We have a security network organized against cyber attacks. The authority to access systems containing personal data is limited. Antivirus and anti-spam programs are used. Information networks related to security issues are constantly monitored. In case of abuse of systems evidence is collected and reported to the Personal Data Protection Board and, if necessary, a criminal complaint is filed with the relevant prosecutor's office. Fire, flood, etc. in our physical environments where personal data is located. precautions have been taken against natural disasters such as and these environments are kept locked and the entrances and exits are under control.
6.YOUR RIGHTS AS THE RELEVANT PERSONS WHOSE DATA IS PROCESSED
11 of the Personal Data Law. Within the scope of Article 3, by applying to our association, you can find out whether your personal data has been processed, request information if your personal data has been processed, find out whether the personal data has been used appropriately for the purpose of processing, whether the personal data has been transferred, transferred to the transferred.it can learn about people, request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, request deletion and destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the legislation, 3.may request the transmission of correction and deletion of personal data to persons, If you suffer damage due to processing in violation of the Personal Data Law, you can request compensation for the damage.